|Job Title:||HR Manager - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
HR Manager - Manufacturing
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the team at a global FMCG manufacturing company in Colchester.
The HR Manager will be a key member of the site leadership team delivering a first-class HR service across site.
- Provide expert HR advice, ensuring that company employment policies and procedures are interpreted in line with employment legislation
- Drive a positive company culture ensuring alignment of people and policies
- Work closely with line managers to improve people management practices, facilitate coaching and development support
- Work with leadership team to manage staffing budgets, salary structures, holiday planning, performance appraisals, succession planning
- Manage all recruitment and on-boarding activities
- Administration of wages, salaries and benefits via outsourced payroll provider
- Point of contact for all Employee Relations issues and advice
- Co-ordinate organisation plan to changes in short, medium and long term
- Min 8 years' experience of managing a HR function within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Degree calibre / CIPD level 7
- Experience gained in a unionised environment
- Experience of managing compensation systems for hourly paid and salaried employees
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and adopting best practice
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly organised
- Actively supports and contributes to the success of other departments
Apply Now or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.