|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 09:45|
Must be CIPD Qualified or in the process
Must be prepared to travel
Fixed term contract until April 2020
Manufacturing Experience Needed
TUPE Experience Needed
I am representing a fantastic client who are in need of a HR Officer to support and enable a professional HR service to designated contracts and support functions.
To undertake key HR activities, ensuring compliance with Employment Law and Company policy, assisting contract management teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the HR Advisor to support activities relating to the Transfer of Undertakings
- Co-ordinate project milestones and key activities in relation to TUPE.
- Lead and manage consultation in relation to TUPE and redundancies.
- Working closely with managers to ensure that all documentation relating to the TUPE and other formal processes are completed.
- Support Managers in the recruitment process by jointly undertaking first stage interviews, where appropriate.
- Provide weekly/monthly trackers, reports and statistics to site management and the central HR function
- To deliver on-boarding programmes for all salaried, non-management new entrants, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken
- Provide advice and support to Managers undertaking eligibility to work in the UK checks
- Support the roll out of communications (both locally and from the central HR function), information sharing and any related activities
- Ensure escalation of ER issues to HR Advisor.
- Provide case management support as requested by HR Advisors including disciplinaries, grievance, maternity, paternity, carer/adoption leave, sickness absence etc.
- Provide advice and support to managers on absence management issues, ensuring escalation to the relevant HR Advisor on all Long-Term sick cases
- Conduct regular audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with Employment Law and company policies
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and Human Resources best practice
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Site Manger or the Central HR function
What you'll need
- Part-CIPD qualified
- Thorough up to date knowledge of current employment law.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of good HR practice and its application
- Experience of working in a generalist HR role.
- Previous experience of supporting Managers with disciplinaries, grievances, absence management
- Experience and Understanding of TUPE procedures
- Must have own car and hold a current driving licence.
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations on a regular basis
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's