|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Location:||Stornoway, Western Isles|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 15:11|
Isle of Lewis
To £35,000 plus benefits (mileage expenses paid)
Relocation support available
Must be a HR Generalist
RELOCATION RELOCATION RELOCATION
I am representing a fantastic client who are in need of a HR Officer to support a plant on the beautiful Isle of Lewis.
Are you looking for an adventure? Are you a hands-on HR professional looking for the move of your dreams?
If so, please do not hesitate to apply for this fantastic role and become part of a household name.
- As directed by the HRBP North, provide a comprehensive and generalist HR service. Coordinate, organise and control all HR activities for Mainland and Skye Marine and Freshwater Departments. Supporting 3 x Area Managers and the wider HR Team to drive long term business objectives and short-term projects to improve organisational capability.
- Coach and support line management on HR issues and policies working together to focus on recruitment, absence management, communication and engagement across the business.
- Ensure effective HR administration and reporting processes are developed and maintained across area of control.
What you'll need
- Extensive experience in a front-line HR generalist role, ideally CIPD qualified or working towards. With a sound knowledge and understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- Has a track record of implementing a standardised approach to people management practices and HR administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
- Highly confidential and is able to develop trust and confidence quickly.
- Displays excellent MS Office skills. Demonstrates clear strengths in analysing both numerical and written information, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and advise managers up to Area Manager to comply with HR policies.
- Able to demonstrate self-confidence when dealing with others, shows initiative and is prepared to question situations. Deals with problems logically and systematically, self-aware and thinks about the impact of their behaviour.
- Strong administration and coordination experience, including recently demonstrated experience across multi-site environment. Can effectively manage high volume administrative tasks and projects, extremely well organised and diligent.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and energy, is friendly and approachable, confident and proactive and extremely customer orientated.
If you're ready for the move of a lifetime, please do not hesitate to apply.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's