|Job Title:||HR Shared Services Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
HR Shared Services Team Leader
I have a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with a generalist background to join the shared services team at a manufacturing company near Warwick.
In this role you will lead the HR shared services team through an exciting period of change. Working closely with the HR SS Manager you will ensure a high standard of service is delivered to the business whilst supporting the development of the team and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a comprehensive HR administrative and advisory service for all employees in the organisation.
- Ensure all employee records (manual and electronic) are accurate, up to date and comply with all Data Protection Act and Company specific requirements.
- Responsible for employee lifecycle documentation and authorisation, in line with Company policy and guidelines.
- Proactively manage all HR channels and associated ways of customer contact with the team.
- Delegate and provide high quality administrative support for bulk employee communications, new business and change projects.
- Manage case load, prioritise, and allocate workload within the team.
- Proactively coach, develop and manage the performance of the team.
- Suggest and implement process improvements that will contribute to more efficient working practices
- Manage the transfer in of transactional work from other HR functional areas
- Manage or escalate complaints as appropriate.
- Liaise effectively with all areas of the HR function.
- Responsible for recruitment activity.
- Support the review and approval of payment to suppliers.
- Be involved in any cross functional or HR projects as necessary.
- Maintain Benefit and Reward relationships and data for third party suppliers.
- Training for Line Managers around process and policies.
- Ideally worked in an HR Shared Service Centre before, but other relevant operational experience considered
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment with an emphasis on SLA's and continuous improvement.
- Experience of coaching and developing people and ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Experience of delivering process improvement and HRIS implementation.
- Excellent level of IT skills in particular Excel (e.g. v look-ups/pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, HR Database).
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.