|Job Title:||HR Shared Services Team Leader|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with a generalist background to join the shared services team at a manufacturing company in Preston, Lancashire.
The HR Shared Services Team Leader will support the team through an exciting period of change, ensuring a high standard of service is delivered to the business.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Providing a comprehensive HR administrative and advisory service for all employees in the organisation.
- Ensuring all employee records (manual and electronic) are accurate, up to date and comply with all Data Protection Act and Company specific requirements.
- Bring responsible for employee lifecycle documentation and authorisation, in line with Company policy and guidelines.
- Proactively manage all HR channels and associated ways of customer contact with the team.
- Delegating and providing high quality administrative support for bulk employee communications, new business and change projects.
- Managing a case load, prioritise, and allocate workload within the team.
- Proactively coach, develop and manage the performance of the team.
- Managing the transfer in of transactional work from other HR functional areas.
- Managing or escalating complaints as appropriate.
- Liaising effectively with all areas of the HR function.
- Managing recruitment activity.
- Supporting the review and approval of payment to suppliers.
- Maintaining Benefit and Reward relationships and data for third party suppliers.
- Training for Line Managers around process and policies.
The successful HR Shared Services Team Leader will: -
- Ideally have worked in an HR Shared Service Centre or similar.
- Have experience working in a customer-focused environment with an emphasis on SLA's and continuous improvement.
- Have experience of coaching and developing people and ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Have experience of delivering process improvement and HRIS implementation.
- Have excellent IT skills, in particular Excel (e.g. v look-ups/pivot tables), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, HR Database).
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Pension scheme
- 37 Hour working week.
- 25 days holiday plus stats
To apply, please follow the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.