HR/Organisational Development Manager
|Job Title:||HR/Organisational Development Manager|
|Location:||Altrincham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 12:37|
HR/Organisation Development Manager
Salary: To £55,000K
6 months FTC (Possible extended opportunities)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR/Organisation Development Manager to join a global business group at their Altrincham site who will report directly into the Head of HR and be amongst a talented team with direct reports. They employ up to 4,000 people has sites across the UK and are amongst the industries leaders within their field.
The role of the HR/Organisation Development Manager will be:
- Contributing to research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy.
- Ensuring that organisational development plans are integrated/aligned with strategies.
- Designing and delivering change interventions that supporting the organisation.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements regarding performance.
- Communicating to build staff engagement.
- Developing the organisations approach to managing talent.
- Overseeing the annual MPP working with the functional heads.
- A manufacturing or engineering background is highly desirable but not essential
- You will be a HR Generalist that enjoys a fast paced and hands on environment
- You be personable and have an operational approach
- Must have experience in dealing with trade unions
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CIPD qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience at a senior HR generalist level with OD, talent or Communication specialism
- Proven experience in implementing, transforming and managing a best practice OD service within a complex commercial business on a multi-site basis.
- Experience of leading and managing teams.
- Trained in Hay Evaluation
- SHL/Saville Level A & B trained
- Be commercially astute
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
If you want to work for a global company that has an extremely personable, an enjoyable environment, have no two days the same and be more than just a number, then please apply now.
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's