HRIS Business Analyst
|Job Title:||HRIS Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£49000 - £54000 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 15:33|
Circa £50,000 plus benefits
HRIS Systems experience a must
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a diverse, global business in North Wales.
This company is going through extremely positive changes, and this is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something very special.
This is a HR Analyst role that is both broad ranging and diverse.
You will provide full HR Analyst support to specific functions, to realise both the short -term needs of the individual functions and the long-term goals of the business.
If you are looking to work for an innovative company and you enjoy a challenge, then please do not hesitate to apply:
This vacancy offers the opportunity to develop analysis and design skills in a challenging business environment as well as assisting in the support and roll out of SuccessFactors.
Who we are looking for:
- A total of at least 3-5 years or more of related experience in Enterprise class HRIS systems including but not limited to Talent Management modules, Core HR, ATS, etc. implementation/deployment experience.
- Strong experience in developing, manipulating complex reports using reporting toolset is a must. Verifiable and demonstrable expertise in Excel functions like pivot tables, vlookup, macros etc
- Bachelor's Degree with a Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, or Information Systems emphasis.
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle and modern analysis / development technologies and methodologies.
- Customer focus and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely are essential skills
- Experience and business focus, with strong interpersonal skills.
- High self-motivation and the ability to deliver a high level of customer support
- Change Management and Implementation
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Business Improvement Initiatives e.g. Kaizen
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's