|Job Title:||HS&E Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £24000 per annum + ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE DETAILED IN THIS ADVERT|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 15:12|
My client, a manufacturing giant based in the Hertfordshire area, is looking to recruit a HS&E Officer who can hit the ground running in this busy, high risk environment.
Working with various processes you could expect to come across in a busy, industrial manufacturing environment, my client is opening the doors to those looking to secure a role in the manufacturing sector of a HSE capacity.
Established, respected and growing is business profile of my client, boasting safety, accountability, trust and excellence as their company values, its important the successful candidates could hit the ground running in this fast paced and sometimes pressured environment. The HS&E Officer will provide HS&E expertise and support across the company whilst ensuring a behavioural safety cultural approach is being applied to ensure employees are operating within HS&E parameters. Responsibilities:
- Assist in delivering and maintaining environmental and safety management systems.
- Support environmental management ISO14001:2015 certification.
- Coach Operations Management and Team Leaders in accident and near miss reporting and investigations.
- Deliver training to Team Leaders and the workforce in safety processes and procedures. Keep the EH&S accident / incident tracker system up to date and report back to the business on potential trends.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of the KPIs and performance data required to manage the EH&S operation.
- Monitor and audit the day to day processes that ensures compliance to EH&S objectives. Work with the Operations team to develop and implement energy reduction plans.
- Involved in the early specification and design of new plant equipment to ensure safe systems of work and regulatory compliance is applied.
- Help organise regular plant safety reviews in conjunction with the maintenance department.
- Recognised Environment, Health and Safety Qualification
- Competent at delivering bespoke HS&E training courses
- NEBOSH qualification
Benefits: Include 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays, option to buy and sell holiday, free onsite parking, group pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare plan and access to retail discounts
Still interested? Click apply without delay to register your interest.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's