|Job Title:||HSE Advisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A global giant in Ink manufacturing, internationally recognised, is looking to appoint the next key member of their HSE team to embark upon an exciting period of growth with the business. This challenging and responsible role is a unique opportunity for someone to progress and evolve with the organisation long term and gain a catalogue of new skills and experience in a very rewarding environment.
Covering numerous responsibilities to H&S across site, it's important that the successful candidate could hit the ground running in this fast paced, high risk, high pressure environment.
Your role is to support the SHE Leader UK to ensure that Ruabon is compliant with health, safety and environmental standards. In additional to supporting the development and embedding of an improved safety culture, including engaging the Group employees with SHE initiatives.
- Engage with all levels at Ruabon site, including senior management and union representatives.
- Drive and implement local HSE programmes, policies and procedures (based on corporate policies)
- Development and drive of compliance safety projects on site.
- Perform HSE inspections and audits of the site - generate and ensure resulting actions are completed.
- Deliver HSE training to Flint Group employees as required
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees.
- Conduct and support incident and accident investigations.
- Identify and analyse operations to determine hazards and develop and manage systems to eliminate potential hazards.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programmes such as Occupational Health screening, LOTO, Hazard Communication, Risk Assessment, SSOW, COSHH, control of PPE, RPE, permits to work etc.
- Maintain and prepare HSE documentation and reports.
- Develop and maintain HSE training records.
- Participate in PHA's as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience of HSE in a manufacturing environment (High risk).
- NEBOSH National General Certificate minimum.
- Knowledge of EH&S Management systems.
- IT skills and ability to manipulate date via Excel, together with ability to present data to all levels.
- Experience of improving safety cultures
- Experience with a batch/chemical manufacturing business
- Experience of HAZOP methodology
Interested? Please click apply without delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.