|Job Title:||HSE MANAGER|
|Location:||Motherwell, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 17:09|
Up to £40,000 doe
Do you consider yourself a people person?
Are you seeking a HSE Managers role where you can have a real input?
Are you ready to make a difference to a $4bn turnover global company?
If so, keep reading...
This manufacturing giant is seeking an experience, charasmatic HSE Manager to design, develop & implement HSE procedures & activities on a busy production site.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Manager will also be responsible to ensure that HSE is value added and respected throughout the Plant.
You will design and implement Health, Safety and Environmental Policy across the plant.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Develop, implement and evaluate a health & safety roadmap/action plan for the Plant;
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, within the structure of the EIMS, to ensure maintenance of the current ISO 14001 and OHSAS-18001 certification;
- HSE Management Representative for the Plant with authority to stop activities in the event of possible hazards for the Environment and/or Health & Safety.
For this role you will ideally have:
- Degree or equivalent, plus relevant Health, Safety & Environmental qualifications i.e. NEBOSH & IOSH
- 3+ years experience working in a manufacturing and/or manufacturing/regulatory environment combination, with specific experience dealing with health, safety and environmental issues.
For this role you will ideally:
- Be a good self starter with excellent communication and interaction skills at all levels is a given;
- Have good conceptual thinking, resilience and patience is a must;
- Great communication skills with those at all levels;
- Be a Qualified System Auditor for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and preferable ISO 9001 - ISO/TS 16949
- Knowledge of customer base, manufacturing processes and capabilities, company products, technology and efficiency.
Interviews are being held next week, do not hesitate and apply today to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's