|Job Title:||HSE MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:51|
UP TO £42,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
We are looking to recruit an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join the team at an engineering company in Birkenhead
As Health, Safety and Environment HSE Manager typical responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively monitor emerging HSE legislation and codes of practice and ensure compliance in line with company policies
- Develop & support implementation and embedding of H&S policies and procedures
- Ensure policies are understood and adhered to across site and deliver training/coaching to managers
- Develop a safety culture programme and deliver initiatives to help improve culture across site
- Liaise with regulatory authorities as required
Ideally your experience will have been gained working within a manufacturing, engineering or industrial environment.
The key skills that are needed within this HSE Manager role are:-
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- IOSH membership
- Experience in managing ISO 140001, ISO 180001 - preferred
- Experience gained in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Proven track record in delivering results with determination and energy
- Experience in route cause investigation, HSE Management systems and Auditing
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's