|Job Title:||HSE Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 10:45|
£45,000 - £48,000
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager looking to secure work in an establish international organisation? Do you have the drive to successfully complete CI project to strict time scales? Do you have an approachable nature and the ability to quickly form lasting relationships?
My client, a leading supplier into multiple sectors including oil and gas, medical, rail, marine, and industrial, is currently looking to appoint a HS&E Manager for their manufacturing site based in Liverpool. This historical business of Liverpool who boasts low staff turnover and a very positive working environment, believes it is the height of importance to continue to maintain an enjoyable culture and encourage progressive steps and internal training opportunities.
The role responsibilities include;
- To manage the HS&E of all areas of the plant.
- Ensure training and coaching of HS&E policies across site, delegating issues to be rectified to departmental stake holders/maintenance team, ensuring issues are rectified.
- Ensuring HS&E compliance across all departments, investigating any issues, and rectifying these to deadlines.
- Identify and champion continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring all processes are in line with HS&E policies and accreditations/certificates are maintained.
- Ensuring safety of all on site assets, machinery, work areas or station on site through continuous safety training, toolbox talks, investigation, audits, monitoring etc.
- Focus on ensuring all machinery is used in line with H&S policies and reporting of damage and accidents is done correctly.
- Ensuring the correct training is given to use equipment.
- Reducing on site risk for HSE.
- To maintain Hygiene standards on site.
Those interested will only be considered with the following experience;
- Exposure to HSE Management in a manufacturing environment (Ideally Chemical, however anyone from Food or Pharma would also be considerable)
- Must hold NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
Those interested must contact Sharon@Morganryder.co.uk directly including an up to date CV and Cover letter including
- Salary expectation.
- Notice period.
- Why you are looking for a new position.
- Why you are keen to be considered for the position.
- What you believe makes you right for the role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's