|Job Title:||HSQE Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum + PENSION, BONUS, HEALTHCARE, MORE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2016 08:47|
HSQE Supervisor Liverpool Area £30,000 + 1st class benefits Health and Safety professionals, we need you!
Join a world leading company to push your career to the next level because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world, you should join us.
Why should you join us?
- Career development plan
- Excellent group support
- Bonus structure
- Competitive salary
- Good Pension scheme
We supply raw materials worldwide and market a wide range of products for numerous industries. The successful HSQE supervisor should have a background in chemical, or pharmaceutical manufacturing industries with a stand out track record in Health and safety.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of 2 shift HSEQ technicians, including performance appraisal and target setting.
- You will also ensure the correct testing of raw materials and finished products is carried out in accordance with the laid down test methods and test procedures.
- In addition, you will be the site management representative for the ISO 9001:2008/15 Quality management system and responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the site certification.
- Finally, you will co-ordinate any laboratory maintenance visits on site and be responsible for consumable ordering, as well as monitoring the budget control and running monthly quality meetings.
- Ideally educated to A-level standard in Chemistry or preferably with a BTEC HNC.
- You also have a CIEH Supervising Safely Certificate, as well as Internal Quality Auditing Accreditation.
- In addition, you have at least 3 years' experience in analytical laboratory systems and quality control.
If you feel as excited as we do about the role, please click the 'apply now' button and send your CV directly to the recruiter. Interviews are taking place at the end of September so please do not delay. We can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's