IMPORT AND EXPORT ADVISOR
|Job Title:||IMPORT AND EXPORT ADVISOR|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25000 per annum + PACKAGE, PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 16:34|
IMPORT AND EXPORT ADVISOR
UP TO £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
EXPORT AND IMPORT ADVISOR? WE NEED YOU!!
We are a proud, established and growing organisation, now in search for an import and export advisor to move our team forward. With a growth projection for the next five years, we are the forefront of the manufacturing and MRO industry.
- Maintain close Customer relationships and act as the primary point of contact for existing customers;
- Address Customer requirements and expectations in a prompt manner, ensuring appropriate action is introduced to meet those requirements;
- Prepare timely cost estimates and proposals; ensuring individual project and contract profitability in accordance with targets;
- Co-ordinating order despatch - advising customers on despatch dates, order dates and sending copy documentation.
- Ensure that all Customer requirements are communicated accurately and clearly to Production and Purchasing and that all feedback to Customers is performed in a clear, accurate and professional manner.
- Liaise with Engineering and Production teams and; track customer engines and components processed through Production in order to ensure on time delivery in line with the Company's contractual obligations;
- Be able to confidently and calmly communicate at all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Experience in foreign trading / export - currency exchange, transportation, shipment terms and custom regulations.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills.
- 3 years' experience within an customer service/ import export experience administrative position.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team .
To be considered for this position please click the 'apply now button', we cannot wait to meet with you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's