|Job Title:||Import/Export Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 11:58|
IMPORT / EXPORT CO-ORDINATOR
£30,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Import/Export logistical supply chain co-ordinator to join a leading manufacturer.
This is a brand-new role that has arisen due to significant growth. Therefore, the successful candidate will be experienced and fully up to date with Trade compliance's.
Key responsibilities of the Import / Export Co-ordinator are:
- Knowledge and experience of import/export Trade Compliance.
- Track, audit and maintain records of import and export shipping documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review import and export documentation for correct values, commodity classifications, tariff codes and authorisations
- Manage the gathering of information necessary for licensing determinations; supports the generation of license applications
- Interface with freight forwarders, brokers and other trade compliance-related third-party service providers
- Assist with internal or external audits
- Participate in the creation of reports or records concerning potential or verified matters of non-compliance.
- Supply chain owner of Sub tier supplier's inc (forecasting - weekly calls and Virtual meetings - supplier score cards - Action Plans - Risk Register - Logistics - Supplier accreditation's register)
Key Requirements of the Import / Export Co-ordinator are:
- Import & export qualification (Compliance regulations & logistic for selling services overseas)
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite + ERP systems
- Demonstrate ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrate strong ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to handle a range of diverse and competing priorities & consistently achieving targets
- Previous experience of working with ERP systems.
- Previous experience of working within an Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of H&S Policy/Practices.
Interviews are taking place this week, click 'APPLY' now!
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's