|Job Title:||Insite Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:58|
Are you an exceptionally confident and approachable Manager with the potential to add value to the manufacturing sector? Do you think outside the box, and get a real buzz from customer satisfaction?
Europe's leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services has an exciting opportunity that has very recently arisen for an Insite Manager to join my client's customer site in Edmonton.
As an Insite Manager you will be responsible and accountable for the overall direction, business development, growth and management of customers onsite. This encompasses profitable sales, cost savings initiatives and customer relationship management.
Commercially aware and used to operating in a competitive environment, you will develop onsite relationships with relevant stakeholders whilst also identifying and executing opportunities for revenue growth and margin improvement through spend consolidation and the provision of additional services.
You will also look to deliver the contracted annual cost savings through technical solutions, supply base rationalisation, and the consolidation or conversion of OEM's.
- Principle onsite interface with the customer and all relevant stakeholders, responsible in building and & developing onsite relations.
- Manages the team assigned to that Insite, driving compliance to processes and procedures ensuring consistent delivery of service agreed levels.
- Identify and execute opportunities for revenue growth and margin improvement through spend consolidation, provision of additional services.
- Cost saving opportunities are identified and delivered to at least the contracted annual cost savings through technical solutions and or supply base rationalism and consolidation/OEM Conversion.
- Propose and develop a program for regular intervention from my client's technical specialists and product managers to enhance reliability, performance and to achieve cost saving targets.
- Maintenance of consignment stock in a saleable condition, retaining traceability and agreed minimum and maximum levels.
- Monthly reporting to be cascaded down to relevant stakeholders, this will be inclusive of: P&L Report, Profitability Template, Action Plans.
- Daily contact with all relevant customer stakeholders to ensure partnerships strengthens and my client's reputation onsite grows.
- Compliance with both my client's and customer Health & Safety requirements, ensuring that housekeeping of the assigned area or facilities in maintained to the required standards.
Customer focus is of paramount importance as is the ability to work on your own initiative although you will be working closely with and supported by the Insite Operations Manager, who is responsible for all 6 insights in this major UK manufacturing group.
To be considered you must be;
- Experienced working within the manufacturing sector (ideally in a similar position).
- Solid problem-solving experience in a technical environment.
- Confident with Microsoft office packages.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £27500.00 per annum
Quality Assurance Specialist
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits