INSPECTION LINE LEADER (QUALITY)
|Job Title:||INSPECTION LINE LEADER (QUALITY)|
|Salary:||£12.06 - £12.41 per hour + £1.33/hr + 26% shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2017 13:52|
INSPECTION LINE LEADER
12 HOUR SHIFTS (06:00-18:00) Wk 1=3 shifts, Wk 2=4 shifts.
This manufacturing giant is seeking an Inspection Line Leader for a permanent position based in the Poole area.
- To manage and control the day to day activity of either Inspection Departments.
- To provide in process, final and first article inspection to ensure that aircraft parts conform to customer specifications.
- To ensure that parts are released to agreed sales targets.
Main duties (not limited to):
- To provide assistance to inspection team on technical issues and decisions on product and part integrity.
- To liaise and assist with internal & external non-conformance investigations.
- To be active leader in and encourage the team with regard to continuous / business improvement process initiatives, 5S, Improvement working groups.
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your managerial and problem solving skills.
Full job description available on request.
Interviews to be held next week!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's