|Salary:||£13.74 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 10:02|
£13.74 P/HOUR + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (HOLIDAYS, BONUS SCHEME, PENSION)
We have an excellent opportunity at a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Wrexham for a qualified Inspector.
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit experienced Inspectors for various products and areas.
- In process, final and first article inspection to comply with customer specification
- Ensuring parts are released to company production targets.
- Compiling and completing numerous reports.
- Using CMM measuring machine and associated software,
- Checking for defects against complex engineering drawings and specifications to required industry standards
- Final release of conforming parts to customer
- Minimum Engineering Apprenticeship and sufficient experience in a similar role
- Able to read and understand complex engineering drawings
- Able to identify and use appropriate tooling.
- Knowledge of inspection methods in the Aerospace sector
- Able to use CMM measuring equipment (Preferred not essential)
These are the ideal opportunities for experienced individuals who are looking for a role in quality inspection.
The business offer excellent long term opportunities and training.
To be considered select APPLY NOW for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's