Interim Buyer (6 month contract)
|Job Title:||Interim Buyer (6 month contract)|
|Salary:||£31000 - £36000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2017 11:40|
Our Client, a World Leader in the manufacturing of precision engineering components is looking to recruit into their team an experienced Buyer for an initial 6-month contract, who will ensure that all demands for products and services are met in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
The responsibilities within the role of Buyer would be to:-
- Manage purchasing activities and a spend of £14m/yr.
- Identify and review demand requirements.
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of parts.
- Act as the liaison for internal departments, such as Engineering, Supply Chain & Production.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have purchasing experience ideally gained within a high-volume, fast paced manufacturer.
- Be highly analytical.
- Have a strong commercial awareness.
- Be able to read Technical Drawings.
- Up to £36,000 salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 Days Holiday plus Stats.
- Early Finish on a Friday.
- Potential to become a permanent position.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's