Internal Account Coordinator
|Job Title:||Internal Account Coordinator|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£2200 - £23000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 08:58|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the largest, long established modern manufacturing giants in Europe.
Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, within the role of Internal Account Co-ordinator, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that all orders for your dedicated customers are accurate and prioritised.
- Ensure that any order errors are rectified before it impacts the customer.
- Maintain and report on service level performance.
- Escalate potential failures to the Team Leader.
- Develop strong relationships with customer contacts
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Attend customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Resolve any potential issues with delivery to customer depots.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their customer service experience working within a fast-paced customer driven environment.
- Have worked with manufacturing or distribution sectors.
- Enjoy being busy.
- Be highly organised and methodical in approach.
- Have excellent numeracy skills.
- Be an approachable, enthusiastic, likeable team player.
- Have a proactive approach.
- A salary to £23,000
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted products
- Health scheme
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Option to buy extra holidays
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£34000 - £36000 per annum
CDM and Safety Coordinator
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £37000 per annum
Quality Systems Coordinator
£30000 - £35000 per hour