|Job Title:||INTERNAL SALES|
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Office based- Dudley
Salary up to: £25K plus pension, free parking and generous holiday allowance,
Working patterns 8.30- 5.30 Monday - Friday
Well regarded profitable industrial product manufacturer is looking to expand and invest in their internal sales team.
Long established this multi-million pound global company are renowned for providing technically advanced products into a diverse range of industry sectors, including but not limited to: food, beverage, packaging.
Proud to boast the highest staff retention rates in the local area, the successful candidate will join an experienced team and will benefit from working within a lively/energetic office culture.
Based in a modern purpose-built office the role of Internal Sales Executive will involve:
- Responding to client queries, enquiries over phone and emails
- Producing quotations
- Following up on quotations
- Providing customer service and support
- Advising and Processing of customers' orders
- Developing relationships with your customer baseWhy join:
- Employee average length of service 12 years
- Global product manufacturer
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- Modern working environment
- Full product trainingThe successful candidate will have a confident telephone manner and will have internal sales experience gained within manufacturing or industrial/engineering products distribution.Interviews are currently taking place please press the apply now button.
- For more information or to apply please contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 or email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.