|Job Title:||Internal Sales Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£29000 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Sales Coordinator at one of Europe's leading manufacturers based in Greater Manchester.
In this customer facing role you will be responsible for the coordination of specific administrative aspects of sales activities, such as new product development, document & sample flow, and lifecycle management. You will develop relationships with key external customers and internal stakeholders to agree conditions and guarantee the launch of products. Checking at each stage for feasibility, internal impact, and profitability.
You will be highly organised and used to a fast-paced environment. Driven to keep momentum and pre-empting any potential issues. You will work to your own initiative, empowering your team members to do the same and supporting them with your sales and commercial expertise.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the Article creation form (phased volumes, timings, distribution spreads, definitions of the product…) Define the Critical Path Analysis. Translate the Product Brief, into a Project Plan with clear instructions to other processes involved.
- Manage and follow up the complete Project Plan, from the start of the launch till the start of the events process.
- Request production samples and make sure samples arrive on time with customers.
- Management of bottle-neck situations in order to avoid any problem that prevents delivery.
- Events Management.
- Make sure that events are evaluated on feasibility and internal impact before position taking with the customer.
- Management of the follow up of the events process and end of stocks.
- Manage the phase out and synchronisation of products by making a plan based on agreements with customers, instructing all processes involved and following up the projects.
- Follow the Customer Offer Management process and complete any other commercial product related documents requested by the customer.
- Management of promotions from start till stop: Guarantee that all data required is obtained.
- Responsible for executing a feasibility study at plant level, ensuring bottlenecks are solved and properly communicated to all processes involved.
- Give administrative support to the Key Account Management (KAM). Keep updated the customer portal management, encode logistic sheets, product information, complete supplier data, customer statistics.
- Support KAM & Customer on general topics and questions.
- Participate in commercial meetings and/or customer visits if required.
What you'll need
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer service or Commercial role.
- Use of SAP
- Intermediate level ability in Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Project Management Skills: understand critical paths and importance of adherence to ensure timely launches.
- Able to develop working relationships with customers and with people from other areas of the business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise work, Logical reasoning, Commercial awareness, ability to handle conflict.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.