|Job Title:||Internal Sales Engineer- Electrical|
|Salary:||£39000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Internal Sales Engineer - Electrical
Up to £40k basic - 25 Days holiday, Pension, fantastic career prospects
Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am- 1pm
A superb opportunity for an electrically qualified internal sales person.
Due to Internal Promotion we are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Engineer to sell electrical engineering products into automation, marine, rail markets.
Working for a global manufacturing business, my client partners with businesses who are within large and growing industrial markets.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity to establish themselves within a career.
- Specification solution-based sales of electrically biased engineering products into automation, marine, rail markets
- Technical advice and support to clients
- Production of quotations
- Agreeing time frames with clients
- Managing customer enquiries, processing of orders, offering customer technical support
The Successful Candidate
- MUST HAVE an electrical engineering qualification
- We can consider Internal Sales or Applications Engineers who are looking for a company to establish a career.
- Renowned electrical engineering product manufacturer
- Provides full structured training
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi- million turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks. To be considered or hear more please press the 'Apply Now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.