|Job Title:||Internal Sales Engineer - Graduate|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Internal Sales Engineer - Graduate Scheme
A superb opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to join an established Global precision engineering company who supply products into a wide range of industrial markets as Internal Sales Engineer.
This is a permanent position, but you will follow the structured graduate training programme, working with an organisation who are champions for driving transformational change.
You will build on the knowledge and skills gained during your University degree, whilst having a real job with real responsibilities from day 1.
Within the role of Internal Sales Engineer, typical responsibilities will include:
- Managing proposals throughout the bid process.
- Processing quotations.
- Providing support to the wider office team.
- Assisting customers with technical assistance.
- Order processing.
- Dealing with any customer queries that arise including complaints and delivery lead-times.
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering qualification.
- Strong Microsoft office skills including excel.
- An understanding of technical drawings.
- Drive, tenacity and excellent organisation skills.
- Salary to £25,000
- Quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Early finish on a Friday
- Pension 7% matched
You will receive an extensive training and development package which will guarantee excellent prospects for the future.
Interested? Click 'apply' to send your CV straight through to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.