Internal Sales Support
|Job Title:||Internal Sales Support|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum + Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 15:04|
Internal Sales Support
£24,000 - £30,000 + annual bonus
A busy engineering sales and distribution office is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our already successful and expanding sales team.
With the UK's largest independent stockist in the UK, with consistent repeat business from global manufacturing giants all over the UK as well as offering in house design services, Fabrication, welding and machining, my client has grown year on year comfortably for the past decade.
The successful candidate will enjoy one of the most beautiful surrounding day to day, boasting a particularly scenic and rural location, my client currently operates out of what was once the family home, now converted into a unique office space in the centre of the countryside, its safe to say you wouldn't be disappointed on arrival with the environment you will be expected to work in!
The responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with existing and new customers, encouraging repeat or new business.
- Negotiating new business with customers.
- Calculating quotations (Full training will be given)
- Taking technical orders via phone or email from customers (Full training will be given)
- Dealing with any enquiries from customers / Suppliers
- Liaising with technical departments/engineers/suppliers/delivery/Design to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Dealing day to day with suppliers, making orders and negotiating better deals.
- General office administration.
The ideal applicant will have an excellent telephone manner, impeccable attention to detail, a customer focused attitude and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team in a pressured and fast paced environment. They will need to be adaptable and flexible, to meet with the customers varying demands and daily tasks. Outstanding communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to prioritise your work load and multi task.
- A full driving licence would be necessary due to the office location.
- Experience of sales within engineering ideally but all sales experience will be considered.
- Experience of buying and dealing directly with supplier's day to day is essential.
Please click apply without delay or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's