International Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||International Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 15:45|
This leading retailer who have a globally recognised brand are looking to strengthen their marketing team with the introduction of an International Marketing Manager who will be dedicated to maximising potential on a global scale.
They have a dedicated and loyal customer base, however this must never be taken for granted. Marketing activity needs to be maximised in this fast-paced environment.
In this key position for the business, a key focus will be to deliver increased levels of customer recruitment and retention through re-seller and trade channels.
Responsibilities will be to:-
- Drive customer volumes and demand, increasing brand exposure through the development of marketing strategy.
- Deliver a sales support plan including event and exhibition planning and delivery.
- Take responsibility for ecommerce and digital marketing.
- Stay in touch with competitor activity.
- Drive third party sales via a network of trade sellers in the UK.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a strong commercial knowledge and digital marketing experience.
- Be able to travel to events and exhibitions, typically once a quarter.
- Have worked within a B2B market place.
- Have existing experience of working within an international marketing role.
- A salary to £40,000
- Car Allowance
- Excellent progression potential
- Free car parking
Want to find out more? In the first instance please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
HR Programme Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Very attractive bennifits package
HR Advisor (Multi Site)
£28000 - £31000 per annum