Inventory Administrator - Temp
|Job Title:||Inventory Administrator - Temp|
|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 15:37|
Inventory Administrator- Temp
Up to £11.00 per hour
A great opportunity has arisen for a confident candidate who is interested in gaining experience at a leading global manufacturer.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Financial Controller and Factory Manager during a busy period.
Main responsibilities of Inventory Administrator:
- Preparing inventories on Fixed Assets and carrying out inspections
- Data cleansing tasks
- Administration duties and other ad-hoc tasks
Key Requirements of Inventory Administrator:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills- Confident to communicate with all levels of employees including management
- Strong administrative skills
- Highly Organised
- Willing to learn and 'get stuck in'
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
This is a rolling contract that could lead to a permanent opportunity. - Click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's