|Job Title:||IT ENGINEER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2017 10:40|
IT ENGINEER - MANUFACTURING
£28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an opportunity for an IT Engineer to join a flourishing Manufacturing company in the Manchester area.
The successful IT Engineer will support the IT Team, will get involved in projects and will manage their current CRM system.
The role of IT Engineer will include a variety of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Will be the ERP super user for the business - implementing, maintaining, updating and training staff to use.
- Supporting the IT team with any issues or enquiries day to day and to maintain IT Helpdesk and database.
- Working with other departments and members of staff to achieve strategic objectives and to be a key point of contact regarding IT matters.
- Will be involved in business IT projects.
The successful IT Engineer must have:
- Experience working within an IT team environment
- Experience with virtual servers (AWS and VMWare)
- Experience working with EPICOR system
- Experience working within a team and independently
- Good communication skills and personable attitude.
Salary is paying up to £32,000 per annum with excellent additional benefits.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks for an immediate start.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - DIGITAL / ANALOGUE
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS