IT Helpdesk Support
|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk Support|
|Salary:||£324 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 13:28|
This first-tier automotive manufacturing business is investing in their IT department due to a major new customer being won. As a result, the IT Manager is looking to attract a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join the team at their site in Liverpool.
The main purpose of the role is to provide day to day support of secure, stable IT infrastructure and software systems.
Within the role of Helpdesk Support Analyst, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support and assistance to system users via the IT helpdesk facility.
- Administer data security procedures with regard to data backup and restore processes.
- Administer anti-virus protection at server and desktop level.
- Maintain the addition and deletion of users and maintenance of user permissions in line with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Administer the IT hardware asset register.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working with MS Windows 2008/2012 server administration.
- Knowledge of exchange environment email.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and organised.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop.
On offer: -
- Salary to £25,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional days gifted at Christmas
- Additional days gifted for attendance
- Pension Scheme - 4% employer and 5% employee
- Free carparking onsite
- Onsite canteen
- Staff uniform
- Discount schemes
- Excellent development opportunities
- Excellent working environment
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's