IT PROGRAMMER - SAP
|Job Title:||IT PROGRAMMER - SAP|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 12:04|
IT PROGRAMMER - SAP
CIRCA £50,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a IT PROGRAMMER to join a busy, growing FMCG company in the Nelson area.
Our client is looking for a programmer to form part of the new internal IT team.
The successful IT PROGRAMMER should: -
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Have good written and verbal communications
- Possess general knowledge of business practices
- Logical problem-solving abilities
- An ability to understand internal systems and adhere to processes
The successful IT PROGRAMMER should possess the following:
- Experienced C# programmer
- Experience of TaskCentre (BPA)
- Experience of Integrating SAP with external systems
- SAP B1 experience
- SAP SDK DAPI Experience
- Knowledge of SQL query writing
- Boyum Usability Pack experience
- Crystal Reports experience
- HANA experience
The company understand candidates may not be experienced in all of the above - however will provide training on certain aspects to the ideal candidate.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's