IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 16:06|
IT Support Technician - Warwick
My client, currently operates on 4 continents, has 20,000 team members and has over 50 years of experience in delivering innovative solutions to support manufacturing businesses. They effectively supply Electrical Installation, Automation, Disassembly & Reassembly, Production Equipment Maintenance, Technical Cleaning, Technical Facility Management, Infrastructural Facility Management, Internal Logistics and Digital Optimisation. They are close to the action and always keep their finger on the pulse of technology, their expertise enables them to stay ahead of the curve and ensures customer operations run without a hitch.
Due to further departmental growth, there is now a need to recruit an IT Support Technician to be the first point of contact for all IT related issues.
Typical responsibilities as IT Support Technician will be to: -
- Resolve day to day queries across all operational and support locations.
- Maintain the IT hardware register and replenishment policy.
- Record IT support activities.
- Work with the IT Manager to administer the company backup strategy.
- Deputise for the IT Manager and other colleagues where required.
- Participate in company projects.
- Ensure new starters have the correct IT equipment, applications and access as required.
- Ensure compliance with company, group and legislative requirements.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience within IT support in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a good understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Be a good communicator.
- Have an enthusiasm for IT and system processes.
- Ideally have an understanding of projects.
- A salary circa £25,000
- Pension contribution of 7.5%
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
Interested to know more?
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
Up to £70000.00 per annum
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Competitive Salary & Package
Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Materials Planner - 3 - 6 month FTC
£25000 - £30000 per annum + PRO RATA