|Job Title:||IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
UP TO £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an exciting role within a global manufacturing company, at their brand new site on the Wirral.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, this role will be pivotal in the launch of the manufacturing operation.
The preliminary role will involve a lot of specifying and implementing systems and processes. Initial objectives are to provide a primary point of contact for IT Support issues and to proactively monitor and manage infrastructure for the site.
- WAN/LAN and Server management
- MS Office 365 user management and support.
- Active Directory user management
- Asset management
- Managing and supporting site infrastructure (Printers, Wifi, Mobile Phones etc.)
- User support
- Service desk logging and resolution - ensuring SLA's are met.
- Internal/ External coordination for problem resolution.
- Ensuring platforms and IT services availability
- Managing contracts for hardware and software suppliers.
- Educated to 'A' Level or equivalent in IT related subject.
- Graduate qualification advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work well independently or within a team.
- Customer service focused.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong level of self-motivation and initiative.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.