IT SYSTEMS TESTER
|Job Title:||IT SYSTEMS TESTER|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 15:59|
IT SYSTEMS TESTER
CIRCA £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT SYSTEMS TESTER to join a busy, growing FMCG company in the Nelson area.
Our client is looking for a tester to form part of the new internal IT team.
The role of the successful IT SYSTEMS TESTER will involve: -
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Being conversant with both manual and automatic testing techniques
- Liaising with department stakeholders to assist them in UAT testing
- Liaising with the Magento development team to test the integration.
- Helping to manage some of the IT Development projects.
- Liaising with the 3rd party development teams to report any issues.
- Picking up individual SAP issues within the business and work towards a fix.
- Using basic SAP Query database tools to interrogate and aid testing
The successful IT SYSTEMS TESTER should possess the following:
- Degree in relevant field
- SAP HANA Business One Knowledge
- SQL query (working knowledge)
- Experience of writing test cases and performing test cycles
- IT System Testing and plan production
- Project Management experience (Prince 2)
The company understand candidates may not be experienced in all of the above - however will provide training on certain aspects to the ideal candidate.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Supervisor
£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
SAP Analyst - Manufacturing and Master Data
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum
Production Team Manager
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits