|Job Title:||Junior Buyer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Superb!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 10:56|
Due to extensive business growth, there is now the need to recruit a Junior Buyer/Buyer to join the purchasing department at this global manufacturer for the aerospace industry.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Raise purchase orders and coordinate deliveries in line with production demand.
- Expedite orders to ensure on time delivery from UK, European and Far Eastern based suppliers.
- Develop strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Provide weekly update reports to the Purchasing Manager.
- Support the Purchasing Manager to identify and deliver on cost saving opportunities and inventory reduction.
The successful Junior Buyer/Buyer will: -
- Have experience working within manufacturing.
- Have purchasing experience.
- Be highly organised and a good communicator.
- Be keen to progress.
On offer: -
- Salary circa £24,000.
- Pension scheme - 6% contribution.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Early finish Friday.
- Medical plan.
- Gym membership discount.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Christmas shut down.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's