|Job Title:||Junior EC&I Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Junior EC&I Engineer
(O&G / Energy / Utilities)
A new opportunity has arisen for an EC&I Engineer to join the engineering team at a successful engineering company based in Cheshire.
Our client is a leading provider of complex systems used in process industries such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities & Petrochemical.
- Produce EC&I designs for a range of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical /Energy projects and follow through to commissioning
- Identify components to meet customer specifications
- Produce technical documentation; O&M manuals, FAT/SAT
- Provide technical support to all project teams; quotations, procurement of materials, installation, commissioning
- Attend project update meetings with clients in the office or at client site
- Ensure design elements of the project are completed on time and in line with specification
- On the job training to develop wider technical and project delivery skills
- Qualified in Electrical, Control or Instrumentation Engineering
- 3-4 years experience in industry, ideally Chemical, O&G, Petrochemical or similar
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast moving, multi-disciplined department
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability and willingness to travel and work within the office or based on client's site as required.
Excellent training plan
Buy More Holidays - up to 3 extra days holiday per year
Subsidised Gym Membership
Death in Service Benefit
Paid Company Sick pay
10 Year Service Award
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.