Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£26000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 11:55|
JUNIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
TO £32000 + BENEFITS
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with 1-2 years industry experience to join a global supplier of power transmission products.
The Mechanical Engineer will join the team at a successful division in Hertfordshire and will be tasked with providing design engineering support for products sold by the business.
- Design and development of innovative power transmission components
- Development and modification of designs using 2D and 3D CAD packages
- Create / modify component details and Bills of Materials
- Produce design and material calculations
- Carry out product testing
- Identify improvement and cost saving initiatives
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- 1-2 years industry experience in a mechanical design role
- Knowledge and experience of rotating machinery and/or industrial automation
- Knowledge and experience of 2D AutoCAD and a 3D CAD Package (Inventor - preferred)
- Flexible approach to work
- Drive and ambition to develop with the business
- Flexibility to travel and provide engineering support to other companies in the group
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's