Junior Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 16:39|
JUNIOR CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
CIRCA £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client - a leader in their industry - are looking for a Junior Control Systems Engineer to join their team at their site near Aylesbury.
The role of the Junior Controls System Engineer will include:
- A wide range of day to day duties
- Working under a senior control system engineer to learn the role
- Testing existing machines
- Writing specifications
- Building test rigs
- Writing software - PLC's
- Working on own projects - from paper to deployment
The ideal candidate for the role of unior Controls System Engineer should have the following:
- HNC/HND or related degree
- Experience in general control system design
- PLC programming literate - Siemans/ Tia/ Beckhoff or Lenze would be an advantage but not essential.
- Willingness to learn and develop - there will be a lot of training to familiarise with the role
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's