Junior Technical Advisor
|Job Title:||Junior Technical Advisor|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 17:59|
Junior Technical Advisor
My client, a family name and a corporate group of global dimensions, is currently looking to recruit a Junior Technical Advisor to join an existing team of 2 other advisors to ensure complete customer understanding and satisfaction.
Founded in over 80 years ago by 2 brothers, this business has made it a long-term goal to ensure they maintain a 'family feel' approach to their long serving loyal employees, with an exceptional turnover rate of staff been one of the lowest in the UK, security and personal investment is at the forefront of what they do!
Manufacturers of various construction materials, trade supplier for some of the biggest names on the European market within the home improvements sector, the successful candidate will be expected to accommodate customer queried from various sources and ensure complete understanding for any application, product, tooling that the business has to offer and offer technical advice.
To support the strategic aims of the business by providing the highest possible quality technical advice, support and guidance towards the specification and use of KINE products and systems to both external and internal customers.
Contribute to the delivery of technical work programs and updates to marketing literature.
- As a member of the Technical Support Team (TST) make full contribution to servicing all enquiries to the Technical Support Team in a professional customer focused manner
- To perpetuate a culture of high-quality advice and service within the Technical Support Team (TST)
- Promote the use of Knauf Insulation products, systems and services by providing accurate and appropriate technical advice and support across all areas of activity
- Engage in continuous development of knowledge and
- Capture information in agreed formats and specified standards to provide sales and marketing leads
- If appropriate, report on trends identified from customer enquiries
- Provide training to new colleagues
- Support the review and development of company literature, documents and other marketing materials
- Provide technical expertise and analysis as required in support of product and system development
- Develop expertise across the application and product areas to complement the skills and knowledge within the team
- Must be educated with a relevant degree ideally within the construction industry with ca 2 years of work experience.
- Have a basic knowledge of construction types and the application of U Values.
- Have a basic understanding of construction details, including Accredited Construction Details and Robust Details.
- Basic knowledge of all relevant Building Regulations and product and application standards
- Able to interpret construction descriptions, sketches and drawings
- Conversant at all levels, in a manner that installs confidence and trust in all Knauf products, systems and services
- Comprehensive IT skill set
- Good reporting and data interpretation skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's