Junior Toolroom Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Toolroom Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 14:24|
Junior Tool Room Engineer
2 Shifts 6-2 / 2-10
£23,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Tool Room Engineer to join a leading design and engineering company within the Lincolnshire area.
Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for providing support to the tool room engineers and production in the repair and service of moulding machine tools, and related equipment, in a timely and efficient manner.
Key features of the Junior Tool room Engineer will include:
- Clean and minor maintenance of tools in production
- Work to fine tolerances
- Rapid response to production for any tool related issues- target of enabling the tools to run 'right first-time' in a production environment
- Able to understand technical drawings
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues
- General tool making tasks
- To be flexible in a 'breakdown' scenario
Requirements for the Junior Tool room Engineer include:
- Time served Engineer
- Clear and proven engineering skills
- Milling, turning, grinding
- Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving/fault finding issues
- Previous tool room/ mechanical environment experience is desirable
- Experience in technical environment
- Qualified to NVQ or equivalent
Experience in the plastics industry, particularly injection moulding would be advantageous, however all applications will be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's