Junior Continuous Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Continuous Improvement Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2017 14:55|
Junior Lean/Continuous Improvement Practitioner
To £22K + Superb opportunity for career development
Our client is a global engineering company who are offering a fantastic opportunity for career development in the area of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
This business has a strong culture of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement and they are now looking for an additional team member to help them deliver initiatives and achieve business goals.
The successful candidate will benefit from significant training, mentoring and ongoing support from an established operations team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Participation in company 6s programme
- Active involvement in continuous improvement projects
- Assist in project plans and identify areas for process improvement
- Assist in development of process models
- Prepare reports and communicate best practice for improvements
- A-level/Degree calibre
- 2-3 years experience gained in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and process improvement techniques (Six Sigma,CI, RCA, Kaizen)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Pro-active approach to work and genuine passion for change
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and confident
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Superb!
Gatwick, West Sussex
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £85,000 + Package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION