|Job Title:||Key Account Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Due to an internal promotion at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer, there is now an opportunity for a Key Account Manager with experience of maximising existing business to join the team at their site in Manchester.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and support existing customers to ensure the account potential is reached, managing key relationships at multiple levels.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Continually evaluate customer product mix to drive improved profitability.
- Development and ongoing management of customer joint business plans, ensuring that these are aligned to business priorities.
- Taking the lead with buyers to secure optimum distribution levels for products.
- Manage and develop customer relationships.
- Manage and resolve customer pricing queries.
- Ensure forecast accuracy.
- Be the customer expert within the business.
The successful Key Account Manager will: -
- Have experience gained within fast moving consumer goods or similar fast paced business.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Ideally have experience of retail customers and systems.
- Be able to develop key relationships.
- Have the ability to understand customer strategies.
On offer: -
- A salary to £46,000
- Company Car
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm - Office/Home working split.
- Pension contribution to 8%
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
- 3 additional holidays for 100% attendance
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance x 3
- Free Car Parking
- Free Products
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.