Key Account Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
|Job Title:||Key Account Manager - Automotive Aftermarket|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 10:14|
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
An amazing opportunity to join a manufacturing business with complete UK dominance in four out of six product categories, selling through multiple channels with hundreds of highly successful products within each category.
They have a reputation for product innovation, an instantly recognisable brand and a reputable history of success underpinning it all and you could be a Key Account Manager who develops customer relationships to drive their sales forwards.
Within the role of Key Account Manager, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Manage your Key Customers, which will include buying groups and large multi-site distributors.
- Establish strong working relationships with the key influences in each business.
- Ensure strategic account development plans are in place and continually updated.
- Use reporting and analysis to increase turnover and profit.
- Analyse and prepare customer price increases ensuring that commercial consideration is balanced.
- Engage with Product management to deliver promotional initiatives to support category management with target business.
- Achieve all sales and targets set, using data analysis to chase gaps and business lost.
- Conduct regular reviews with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop a network within your existing customers and a new customer base.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a customer focused team player.
- Be prepared to travel to customer sites around the country.
- Be highly numerate with solid commercial acumen.
- Have an analytical background, and be able to manipulate data.
- Be highly organised with regards to planning, preparation, execution and follow up.
- Have aftermarket experience.
- Have experience in dealing with Buying Groups.
- Salary up to £50,000 plus bonus. OTE £56,000
- 25 days holiday including Statutory days.
- Health care
- Car (Mercedes/BMW/Audi.
- Flexibility on location.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please click 'apply now' to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MACHINE SHOP TECHNICAL MANAGER
£40000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Business Development Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
PROJECT MANAGER - (ENGINEERING CAPEX)
Up to £40000 per annum
Customer Service Team Leader
Up to £30000 per annum