|Job Title:||Key Account Manager - Technical Services|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£42000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
Key Account Manager - Technical Services
£48,000 + Bonus + Car
Due to a continued increase in business opportunities, there is now a newly created opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to develop the North-West region for an Industrial Services Company.
Focussed on selling the clients services, the Key Account Manager will offer the best possible engineering and technical solutions to clients such as Muller, Heineken and Ford.
This role will have a focus on New Business Development & Account Management, with access to the existing highest value and most prized clients to support the development of this business.
This position offers a high profile within the sales team and the opportunity to be part of a significant growth plan for the services offering.
Areas of focus will be to: -
- Increase share of wallet, customer lifetime value.
- Improve commercial return across contracts.
- Achieve targeted growth with existing customers and new account acquisition.
- Ensure we are the "partner of choice" for customers.
The successful Key Account Manager will: -
- Have previous technical sales experience, with an understanding of multiple engineering disciplines.
- Have experience of working in a data driven environment.
- Be able to demonstrate contract wins and business growth.
- Be motivated, with the drive to go out and seek new opportunities.
- Hold a full UK driving license is a must to be considered for this role as you will be expected to travel to customer sites.
- Ideally understand power train, bearing valves and sealing.
On offer: -
- Salary to £48,000
- Uncapped Bonus
- Pension scheme
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates by following the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.