Lab Support Technician
|Job Title:||Lab Support Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 08:55|
Lab Support Technician
Up to £10 per hour
6 Month Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a candidate with strong administration skills and an analytical chemistry skill set to join a Manufacturer in Flintshire.
This lab-based role would suit a confident graduate with a Chemical background and experience working in a wet chemistry lab.
The main purpose is to support the Lab Technician by testing raw materials to ensure they are the right quality and tested timely in line with correct safety and security practices.
The role and responsibilities of a Lab Support Technician will be:
- Sample preparation for HPLC and ICP
- Conduct laboratory tests such as PH, SG, compatibility and composition
- Assist with obtaining and coordinating sample requests
- Assist write up of HPLC and ICP methods
- Scan formulation production sheets to shared drive
- Generate Certificates of Analysis on request
- Assist with QNCR reports, investigations and coordination
- Assist with COSHH & 5S Administration
- Conduct process and system audits
- Quality Assurance
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Understanding of Wet Chemistry
- Previous Lab experience
- Strong analytical skills to write methods
- Understanding of chemistry
- Awareness of personal safety, security, quality and cost implications
- Ability to work with a variety of laboratory equipment simultaneously
- Excellent Microsoft office/Excel experience- ability to produce graphs, tables and statistical analysis
- Science degree (Chemistry preferable)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
This is a fantastic opportunity, Interviews are taking place over the next week click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's