|Job Title:||LAB TECHNOLOGIST|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum + BONUS, PENSION, HOLIDAYS|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 08:59|
UP TO £30,000
SHIFT -6-2, 2-10,10-6
A CLEAN LAB MEANS A LAZY TECHNOLOGIST
We are global leaders, in search of exceptional talent to keep moving us forward. We have a long history with science and a reputation to be proud of. Our products shape the industry, we produce ground breaking concentrates for many industries. We now are seeking expert colourists to join our team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US;
- Excellent industry competitive salary
- Facilities that provide you with the tools you need
- Ethics and values that champion Quality, Environment, and Safety
- Bonus Scheme
- Shift Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Adhere to proper operating and safety procedures as well as reporting any equipment problems or unsafe working conditions.
- Ensure all clerical duties relating to the completion of laboratory assignments according to procedures laid down in the Quality Manual.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned after use and lab area is clean and tidy on completion of shift.
- Assist in training of new technicians
- Adherence to Health and Safety Policy.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required by your Group Leader.
- Be creative in your approach and problem solveTHE PERSON:
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment is essential for this role.
- Have a sound, and better than average colour vision as determined by the F-M 100 Hue Test
- Work well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise your work load
- High level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with colour is key for this role.
In addition to the above, we are in search for a lab technician who has a real tenacity and resilience about them. Do you have a level of assertiveness and a high degree of determination to succeed? If this sounds like you then please click the 'apply now' button.
Interviews are taking place next week, and you don't want to miss out on this opportunity. To discover the best kept secret in The North, get in touch.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's