|Job Title:||Laboratory Analyst|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19333 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2017 14:22|
A leading FMCG manufacturer is looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst to join their busy team based on site near the Stroud area. A market leading brand is currently looking to appoint a new team member to cope with current and continually increasing demands within a busy Laboratory environment.
Responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure that the requirements of the CLAS standard are maintained, including all aspects of the lab quality Management system.
- To ensure all required sampling and testing is completed as per defined schedules, including swabbing/sampling in the factory departments.
- To work with the team in collecting lab deliveries.
- Dealing with lab waste streams and supplying consumables to the factory and minimum impact to production downtime.
- To prepare and supply laboratory media, and to undertake shelf life analysis of samples.
- Accurate reporting to both internal & external customers and the reporting of any adverse results as according to procedures to the Technical Management team.
- Advising operations teams on product disposition and corrective action following adverse results.
Key skills & experience
- Good attention to detail.
- report writing.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Able to organise time & workload effectively.
- Problem solving.
- Able to use own initiative to look for improvements.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply without delay by clicking apply below.
Or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further details.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's