|Job Title:||Laboratory Technician|
|Location:||Market Drayton, Shropshire|
|Salary:||£24000 - £25500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 13:36|
4 on 4 off Days only
Are you looking for your next lab role with a business who can offer you scope for progression?
Are you looking for further development with a business that values investment into their people?
Do you have the desire to progress with an international recognized brand?
We are currently looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to join the Technical/Quality Team at my client's site near Whitchurch. The role will support the quality agenda within the facility and the role holder will assure quality performance through analysis, subject knowledge and testing performance whilst striving to continuously improve in line with the company values.
- Provides expertise through quality-based testing and data evaluation.
- Displays drive and motivation to continually improve quality-based performance.
- Demonstrates active involvement in solving problems / trouble shooting through data analysis and evaluation.
- Plays an active part in building QMS capability across site.
- Responsible for laboratory tasks and management systems (5S etc).
- Supports and process confirms operations quality control responsibilities.
- Plays an active part within the performance management system.
- Provides governance and ownership of Quality Index and other monthly reports.
- Responsible for internal and external audit processes.
- Investigation into causes of 'out of spec' results.
- Work on active operational excellence projects continuously.
- Actively seeks out improvement opportunities within the workplace and takes initiative and ownership over own projects.
- Utilises opportunities for continuous improvement.
The successful applicant must have previous Lab experience within a food manufacturing environment.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's