LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
|Job Title:||LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 10:44|
LEAD AUTOMATION ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION (UP TO 8 %) + HEALTHCARE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company in North Wales and offer high level technical support on industrial automation systems.
With a strong background and working experience in the field of industrial automation systems you will be used to developing and commissioning PLC and HMI software, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Provide PLC and HMI software development, commissioning and support activities on complex, automated manufacturing lines
- Test, maintain and modify existing PLC & HMI systems
- Develop and debug equipment to improve machine performance, OEE and scrap
- Collect and interpret data, monitor performance and apply corrective action
- Work with engineers and operations teams to co-ordinate changes in the production process and resolve equipment malfunctions
- Define hardware requirements to run PLC/HMI software and review current automation options
- Act as technical leader and provide training to Engineers
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
- In depth knowledge of software language, programming and industrial automation
- Factory automation experience
- PLC programming (Siemens S7), Programming of robots (ABB/Fanuc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
APPLY Now or Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Plant Quality Engineer
£35000.00 - £38500.00 per annum + Great benefits package
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)
£31000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
£200 - £240 per day
HR Manager EMEA
€77000 - €85000 per annum