Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2017 09:42|
LEAD ELECTRICAL/CONTROLS ENGINER
£41000 + Superb Package
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical/Controls Engineer to take a lead role within the engineering team at a manufacturing company in Halifax.
Our client is part of a global business who design and manufacture a wide range of niche products for automotive and industrial markets. The role has come about due to business growth and ongoing investment into automation.
Working on a 6-2, 2-10 system, the Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer will support the activities of maintenance technicians and lead controls and automation projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide electrical/controls/automation support to engineering team
- Lead Planned Maintenance and TPM activities
- Fault finding, programming and modification of CNC & PLC Software
- Analysis of downtime and implementation of preventative measures
- Specification of CNC and PLC control systems for machine tools
- Electrical installation and commissioning
- Assist with CAPEX projects
- Qualified Electrical/Controls Maintenance Engineer (HNC/HND)
- Experience of working in an automated manufacturing/machining environment
- Experience gained in a leadership role
- Good all round knowledge and experience of electrical systems, AC/DC/ServoDrives
- Experience of fault finding, programming and modification of PLC's (CNC/Robotics advantageous)
- C&G 17th Edition
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Willingness to provide out of hours' support when necessary to support engineering activities
On offer - A basic salary of £35000 + 17% Shift Allowance + Pension + Productivity Bonus + Life Assurance + Attendance Bonus
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car, car allowance
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £46000 per annum
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours