|Job Title:||LEAD ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS ENGINEER|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£41000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
LEAD ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
c£41000 basic + Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to take a lead role within the engineering team at a manufacturing company in Halifax.
Our client is part of a global business who design and manufacture a wide range of niche products for automotive and industrial markets. The role has come about due to business growth and ongoing investment into automation.
Working on a 6-2, 2-10 system, the Lead Electrical Engineer will support the activities of maintenance technicians and lead electrical controls and automation projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide electrical/controls/automation support to engineering team
- Lead Planned Maintenance and TPM activities
- Fault finding, programming and modification of CNC & PLC Software
- Analysis of downtime and implementation of preventative measures
- Specification of CNC and PLC control systems for machine tools
- Electrical installation and commissioning
- Assist with CAPEX projects
- Qualified Electrical/Controls Maintenance Engineer (HNC/HND)
- 7- 10 years maintenance experience gained in an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience gained in a leadership role - preferred
- Good all round knowledge and experience of electrical systems, AC/DC/ServoDrives
- Experience of fault finding, programming and modification of PLC's (CNC/Robotics advantageous)
- C&G 17th Edition
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Willingness to provide out of hours' support when necessary to support engineering activities
On offer - A basic salary of £35000 + 17% Shift Allowance + Pension + Productivity Bonus + Life Assurance + Attendance Bonus
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.